Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Results May Vary !




Yes, an apt title to a Limp Bizkit album. That was the time when I was so sunk in Eminem and his rap works. As always, Prakash suggested me this album. This definitely is not his first purchase on Limp bizkit. He had listened to "significant other" and not suggested me that one. This is one reason, I always blindly go try Prakash's suggestions. He never diluted his references and kept his stand on suggesting good music to me !

This was not my first Limp bizkit listening certainly, I had watched "Keep Rolling" , "MI-2 OST" and had thought him as pain-in-ears shout !! But, Results May Vary is definitely a soft rock of his standards. Most of the music had appealed to me because, I got to hear that apt point of time. Likewise, RMV is a God's gift when I was searching a music that I was unconsciously searching for. This is one among the few albums, I had bght twice as the first one had worn-out :-)
Opening track "Eat you alive" just made me feel this is a way, one could ever fall in love with gal. I never believe anger and love could be interwoven like this. The video wasn't that impressive.. but, song is !
"Underneath the gun" is perfect to bring out what I felt with my career. Being managed to crack into Anna university and living a life for 3 years with no future thoughts, the blow happenned in Sep-11 is a sever blow in IT aspirants down in this sub-continent.
I Jus loved the "I keep saying goodbye ...saying goodbye .....keep saying goodbye.... She's always coming back.. She keeps coming back...She keeps coming back" I wished I had a gfriend I dumped!!
I loved "Almost over" for the words "my life is one big dream... i'm lost in what it means.... dont't wake me up 'cuz its almost over....these voices in my mind.... keep telling me its time....to wake me up cuz its almost over". I realised my life is growing monotonous and I should "move on". His little modulated voice was impressive when he swaps btw little boy and older man verses.
I wasn't much impressed with Snoop Dogg's duet with LB in the song red light-green light !
"The only one " is my answer to women in my life who were pissed off with me and felt what really is wrong with him, "as a guy" !
"Let me down" - Was one track I wish I wanted to hear when I was dumped first. Fullstop !
"Lonely world" - Perfect track for my bangalore life now, it made me to buy this album for the second time.
"Creamer" - Is the masterpiece of this album. I jus love it still.
"Behind blue eyes" & "Drown" are his perfect blues to end the album with a desire to re-play for sure !
It's absolutely so late to review an album that is 3 years old but, if there is pain, suffering, feel blue.. I would still feel this is a perfect album. I just loved it for its lyrics than for the voice or the metals !

Limp bizkit , I love you for this wonderful album !!!!

1 comment:

Hell's Angel said...

i started listening to limp bizkit only after hearing "MI-2 OST".. as always no touch now..:(..

even i liked i keep saying goodbye the lyrics more than the song.. nice 2 know that v have similar tastes!!