Thursday, February 23, 2006

Jillendru Oru Message !

That was a foggy december morning in bangalore and I just returned from my usual weekend chennai trip. I always kind of feel I come to bangalore to significantly do something, all the way from chennai. So, such a Monday morning is always with all hopes ;-) Err, I missed the usual East Station and had to go until City Station in my Bangalore Mail. Its good in a way, I could stretch my sleep for 20 more minutes.

On my way home bangalore, I see a girl watching me throughout the station platform and I as usual felt uncomfortable. I with my hands checked my hair and checked my waist for my pant and finally the essential one..yea, all the guys would have got it now. My wallet, it is there ! So, I could reach home and don’t have to encourage the gal's courtship for a silly lift that she might give after use of my exemplary flirtious talk. (Probably, I see a reason my friends saying I am doing galish thing sometimes -- using gals for silly helps). I got back to my usual arrogant looks to continue on my walk to see for an auto if possible or a bus.

Jus like the movie, the gal who watched me got into the same bus. (Err, Editor in me messed up and this para is abrupt…I saw a long queue for auto and preferred to take bus has been ripped off). I don’t want to take ticket before she did..yea, I cant see another irony to see her get down in my stop - Domlur and thereby let this blog a more lengthier one… I always felt I foresee things for better ;-) …But, yea she did it exactly and I couldn’t even believe she walked down with me to my street. I was dumb-stuck to see her get into the house next to my house in Indira Nagar. She was in a nice churidhaar and certainly looked a Tamilian as my gaze on her bag read a shop in chennai. I remember I had been in that Indira Nagar house for about more than 10 months and with friends all in 24-25 age bracket.

What certainly is wrong with my harmones, to have not realised some girls living next door ????? Or, simply with the outlook on the life ??? Although, Bangalore is no alien place for Tamilians, we could have befriended some native people around and taken/offered some help. All that I am bothered of is I manage to go office in time, finish off to get back home to watch some crap on TV. When I come out of house, that means I either take a personal call on my mobile that my house-mates probably should not overhear or, to see for someone at doors looking to sell something. Younger generations (let me include me too into this for some more years) got to see for neighbours as well and need not be so selfish, never mingling with society.

4 comments:

Karthik Srinivasan said...

Atleast after that incident did u try to know something about that girl? I am sure u would not have done it.. Neither she wud have done it!!! Guys are sick so are girls :-)

One question: Domlur???!!??

Hell's Angel said...

hey come on its high time.. u r so vexed up with life that u always talk about marriage,gals..even ur friends r getting married.. correct pani life'la settle agidu..

Balachandran C said...

@ Hell's Angel,

You got to read my blog till end to conclude what it is all about. Loser, I'm 24 and of course, i could blog on gals too !

Unknown said...

how can u not know that a girl is living nex to ur house .
please thats the one thing i never fail to do