Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Why did I finally create a blog spot ????

I've been avoiding to blog online for long time....that kills the purpose of being interesting to people who move with us. There should be some pep and thrill in people who get into my life to know who n what I am and what was my past like. A blog spot just kills all it !!! Its like throwing a less personal diary online for anyone to go through it in detail and leisurely.

(Some reader : ok, asshole tell me the bullshit why you started blogging ? )

I have been noticing that my life is changing too fast and too unlikely I sometimes dont like to look back what it was like and what I liked to have my future as. I am in a lifestyle where I check system clock more than my wrist watch..read "The Hindu" online, plan my travels online, purchases/transacts too much online now, I am getting scared (may be unnecessarily) that I might forget/miss the smell of reality. I wanna put my mind then and there where i can do "autograph thing" after some years or months probably. My mind had been swinging too much these days that I feel myself like a "super mix of tastes" and dont seem to be a guy of "mix of super tastes". I stand to hate what I was like few hours/days/months back. I just want to pile up my personalities/emotions/thoughts somewhere and of course, some time that I got now to create a blog spot.

(Same reader : kill you mo'fo, this is why everybody creates !!! )

As Fred Durst wrote in his "Results may Vary.."

When i reminisce ignorance was bliss,
Back in the days where the magic exist
Never be the same as it was, 'cuz the way it was
Just another day in the maze of a myth
Had a lot of fun living life on the run,
Never had a chance to pause to get a better glance
Everything was free and everything was fast
Never even thought it wouldn't last
When you go the mind of a man in the middle
Life is just a big fat riddle, so figure it out
Always thinking that you kno
wEverything little thing there is to know
But you don't really know, ya know?
It's like love, some people get it
For some it's just a glove that just never fitted
For me it's just a pain in the ass
But i'm addicted to the taste of hopin' it could last

2 comments:

Karthik Srinivasan said...

adangoyya, naane blog ezhudhi thallum podhu unakku enna?? Looking forward for your interesting thoughts in this space :-)

Hell's Angel said...

hey it need not be a leaf out of ur personal diary.. u think ull be able 2 put down EVERY interesting thing thats happening.. this blog is 1 chumma putting too much scene abt nothing..thats wat i do..