Friday, September 29, 2006

New pictures

It's my long weekend with surprisingly no weekend official commitments and unsurprisingly no plans with girlfriend. I've grabbed some time and updated my flickr with few of my favourite captures. I just realised, when it comes next to my job, I love photography ! Unfortunately, this part of world doesn't offer much to be shot and with a great memory which even forgets to carry mobile phone , can't carry camera everyday.

So, guys who come here..have a visit to my flickr and what else, have a happy viewing !!!

4 comments:

Hell's Angel said...

hmm...agreed u do have flair for camera..

Karthik Srinivasan said...

enakkum konjam photography tips kudunga master!!! :-D

Karthik Srinivasan said...

but why this flickr not providing this album facility like other upload sites?? :-( I prefer kodakgallery these days :-)

Balachandran C said...

@ KSR,

Vaalibam inikkanumna, ponna konjam aasaiyil thoda vaenum !!!

Song snippet from KArakattagaran. Likewise, if u wanna shot nice pics, u shd use camera a lot :D