Friday, September 29, 2006

How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb ???







Ofcourse, only solution is Love & Peace ! This is what Bono(U2) has got to say. Happenned to see the Rock show of U2 a week back on a Friday night on Vh1. Offlate, I pay more attention to lyrics than voice or music that I am scrapping off Tamil musics mostly.

If there is one song I like to hear everyday while I brush is (not the Suprabatham) the Beautiful Day. "All that You can't Leave Behind" is an awesome album and that made me to hear more of U2's earlier works. This has all the values to defeat Eminem's super hit album (Eminem Show) in Grammys then !

3 comments:

Hell's Angel said...

if u wish 2 watch tht song often watch M Tv.. they play it endlessly..

Balachandran C said...

Easy to say. For that, Ive to quit my job and sit with an empty ass all the day, all the week, all the months.

Teal™ said...

there r soo many songs of U2 which are awesome - walk on from atyclb ... from htdaab my favs include vertigo, crumbs from your table and city of blinding lights.